You'll Love it, Guaranteed.
I strive to create each and every piece with love, care and understanding of what it will mean to you once you hold it in your hands... because of that, I stand by each and every piece I make, from the intention and love from which they are created, to the thoughtfully sourced high quality materials used.
This is why I offer a 30 Day Limited Warranty + Lifetime Repair Services with each and every item I create.
If you are not whole-heartedly satisfied with your order, then please drop me a note within 10 days of receiving it so I can make things right.
If you prefer to return your order with in 10 days of receiving your package - no questions asked - then that's ok too. I only ask that you include a copy of your purchase receipt and once I receive it you will receive a 100% refund. (Returns should be unworn, in the state they were received, with their original packaging.)
If you are ever in need of a repair - let me know! I evaluate the situation by photos and conversations before you even send your jewelry in, so please contact me as soon as you notice a repair is needed.
Any Repairs Within 30 Days of Receipt Are Free.
Any repairs after our 30 day limited warranty will be evaluated and cost will be determined by the repair needed. Please see chart below for details:
Covered under Limited Warranty - Cost, after 30 day Limited Warranty.
- All beads and findings are intact, but hair needs to be repaired - Cost of shipping
- Lost beads, charms, ear wires - Small fee for replacement, will vary depending on style of bead/charm + Cost of shipping
- Broken ear wires, lost clasps, broken or damaged rings - Small fee for replacement, will vary depending on style of bead/charm + Cost of shipping
- Epoxy breakdown, beads and clasp have moved - Cost of shipping
Not Covered under Limited Warranty
- Color changes/tarnishing/color fading of beads
- Abused or damaged items
- Normal hair breakage from wear (see Jewelry Care for how to repair)
Have a question or two? Don't hesitate to get in touch! I'm here to help,