FREE USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING!
on domestic orders of $175 or more
- Package & Ship
- Horse hair: Secure the thickest part with a rubber band or tie. Pet Hair: Place in a ziplock type bag or envelope.
- You do not have to wash it but if you do it will bump you up toward the front of my queue. (Horse hair only: and here's a tutorial!)
- Do not braid. If it's already braided, that's ok - send it as is.
- I STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT SENDING ALL THE HAIR YOU HAVE IF POSSIBLE, BUT JUST WHAT IS NEEDED FOR THE ORDER.
- Horse hair: Package the hair in paper or plastic bag. If using plastic please leave partially open or cut holes so the air can circulate. Need help cutting your horse's hair? Read our Guide to Cutting Hair.
- Horse & Pet Hair: Label package with your name, horse's or pet's name, contact number and email if applicable.
- Ship using sturdy packaging such as cardboard mailers, boxes or manila or bubble envelopes. Please do NOT ship in a plain paper envelope.
- Shipping address:
- Spirithorse Designs - 1116 S. Vista Ave. - #433 - Boise ID 83705
- I STRONGLY RECOMMEND USING A METHOD THAT REQUIRES A SIGNATURE FOR DELIVERY. This is precious cargo after all!
- I will let you know as soon as your package arrives if you are sending in your own hair.
- Turn around: for the most up to date info, click HERE.
- If you have any questions at all please contact me at (682) 593-9366 or email.