FREE USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING!
on orders of $150 or more
How to ship your horse's hair
- Do you have to wash the hair? No, but if you do it will put you a few days ahead in the queue. Wash with dish soap or horse shampoo, do not use conditioner or de-tangle products. Let air dry completely.
- Secure thickest part of hair with rubber band
- Package hair in paper or plastic bag - if using plastic bag, leave top partially open or cut holes in the bag to allow the hair to "breathe"
- Label hair package with your information and order number.
- Ship in a sturdy container such as a manila/card board envelope or box. Please do not use an plain paper envelope.