FREE USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING!
on domestic orders of $175 or more
How to ship your horse's hair
- Do you have to wash the hair? No, but if you do it will put you a few days ahead in the queue. Wash with dish soap or horse shampoo, do not use conditioner or de-tangle products. Let air dry completely. Need help? I made you a video! Click HERE.
- Secure thickest part of hair with rubber band.
- Package hair in paper or plastic bag - if using plastic bag, leave top partially open or cut holes in the bag to allow the hair to "breathe".
- Label hair package with your information including name, address, phone number and/or email and order number.
- Ship in a sturdy container such as a manila/card board envelope or box. Please do not use a plain paper envelope.
- Need an order form? Click HERE
- Have a question? Call me at 682-593-9366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org