Measuring for Jewelry
1. Measure your wrist at the largest part with a sewing tape measure. Lay the tape around your wrist, but not tightly.
2. For ease of the beads and clasp place one finger under the tape measure OR add .5 inches (1.27cm) (if you like your bracelet not to move too much), or .75 inches(1.9cm) (if you prefer a looser fit ) to the first measurement.
(Inch measurements are shown in photos)
3. This is your final bracelet length. (Example 6.125 inch (15.56cm) + .875 inch (2.23cm) = 7 inches (17.78cm) - as shown in photos above)
4. When you place your order, indicate the finished bracelet length desired NOT your wrist size.
If you are ordering a gift, and are unsure about the size - the following is an average size chart
- Adult Woman - Small = 6.5 inch - 6.75 inches (16.51cm to 17.15cm)
- Adult Woman - Average = 7 - 7.25 inches (17.78cm to 18.42cm)
- Adult Woman - Large = 7.5 to 8 inches (19.05cm to 19.69cm)
- Children - 8/9 years = 6.25 inches (15.88cm)
- Children - 10/13 years = 6.25 - 7 inches (15.88cm to 17.78cm)
- Adult Men - Average = 8 inches (20.32cm)
1. Think about where you want the pendant portion of your necklace to hang and use the chart below to choose your size.
2. You may want to use a tape measure for a custom fit.
For the Gyspy necklace (lariat style), place the end of the tape
measure where you would like the pendant to be, wrap around your neck
overlapping the tape where you want the "join" to be - that is your
14 inches - 35.56cm
16 inches - 40.64cm
18 inches - 45.72cm
20 inches - 50.80cm
24 inches - 60.96cm
30 inches - 76.20cm
33 inches - 83.82cm