Located in Boise, IdahoWorldwide Shipping Available
How to Order & Ship for Horse Hair Jewelry & Pet Hair Jewlery
- Choose your design - that's the fun part!
- Each individual item will have the amount of hair required, and if tail hair is required or if mane hair can be used. (Please note that tail hair is preferred for most horse hair designs. You can find that info on each product page.)
- Need help with what bracelet size you need or how long an 18 inch necklace is? Read our Jewelry Measurement Guide.
- Order through the website by adding your item to your shopping cart and following the checkout prompts. You do not have to create and account to order! Or you may complete an ORDER FORM and send that along with your hair and payment.
- If ordering through the website, you will be given several options (credit card, money order, check)
- If you prefer to use an order form and send your payment in with your horse hair, you may send a check, money order, or credit card info or I can call you for your card info once your horse hair has arrived.
- Package & Ship
- Horse hair: Secure the thickest part with a rubber band or tie. Pet Hair: Place in a ziplock type bag or envelope.
- You do not have to wash it but if you do it will bump you up toward the front of my queue. (Horse hair only: and here's a tutorial!)
- Do not braid. If it's already braided, that's ok - send it as is.
- I STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT SENDING ALL THE HAIR YOU HAVE IF POSSIBLE, BUT JUST WHAT IS NEEDED FOR THE ORDER.
- Horse hair: Package the hair in paper or plastic bag. If using plastic please leave partially open or cut holes so the air can circulate. Need help cutting your horse's hair? Read our Guide to Cutting Hair.
- Horse & Pet Hair: Label package with your name, horse's or pet's name, contact number and email if applicable.
- Ship using sturdy packaging such as cardboard mailers, boxes or manila or bubble envelopes. Please do NOT ship in a plain paper envelope.
- Shipping address:
- Spirithorse Designs - 1116 S. Vista Ave. - #433 - Boise ID 83705
- I STRONGLY RECOMMEND USING A METHOD THAT REQUIRES A SIGNATURE FOR DELIVERY. This is precious cargo after all!
- I will let you know as soon as your package arrives if you are sending in your own hair.
- Turn around is usually between 2-3 weeks once the hair is received, unless it's Oct - Dec. For the most up to date turn around you can check HERE.
- If you have any questions at all please contact me at (682) 593-9366 or send me an email.
I look forward to creating THE perfect piece that speaks to you! ~ Angela
P.S. Here are my most frequently asked questions :) Click HERE.
What Our Clients Say..."I am thrilled with my bracelet! It perfectly captures the shades of silver, white, and black in my gray’s mane, and is durable (I asked for extra-tight braiding and Angela delivered!) and sooooo pretty with the extra Proud Horse charm.
I looked at several options for horse hair jewelry, including online craftsy shops, before deciding on Spirithorse Designs. I chose Angela’s business for two reasons. First, the design options were gorgeous. Second, her website was outstanding, answering every question I had from how much hair to provide, how to clean it beforehand, how to ship, and expected delivery times. I appreciate someone with the artistry to design beautiful things and the business sense to create a functional, informative, and attractive website.
I wholeheartedly recommend both the Kael bracelet, and Angela of Spirithorse Design. You won’t be disappointed!