Order Anyway - Print & Wrap THIS BEAUTIFUL CARD and still give the perfect gift!
Or you could...
Give a One-Size-Fits-All GIFT CERTIFICATE!
All orders placed between November 28, 2020 and Dec 31, 2020 will not be started, finished and shipped until after January 15, 2021
The above order deadlines are subject to change at any time before the date specified, based on the amount of orders received. Any date change will be posted here, on the home page of the website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- If you live in the US - Orders must be received by November 27, 2020* by 11:59 pm MST to receive the finished order before Christmas Day.
- If you live outside the US - Orders must be received by November 10, 2020* by 11:59pm MST to receive the finished order before Christmas Day.
- If you are sending in your own horse hair, hair must be received no
later than November 30, 2017. If received later, it may delay your order.
- We are not responsible for delayed shipments due to USPS or FEDEX shipping time, custom issues, etc.*
- All orders placed AFTER November 27, 2020 will not be completed and shipped until AFTER January 15, 2021. I always try and give an estimated date of shipment when the order is received; however, at this time of year it depends on the amount of orders received between November 19th and December 31.
- On-line Delivery - no deadline. I will email you a pretty printable suitable for wrapping.
- By Mail - Orders must be received by December 18, 2020 for delivery before Christmas Day. Note we are not responsible for delayed delivery due to your preferred shipping method chosen at checkout.
- All orders are completed in the order the horse hair package is received - NOT in the order the order was received. If you chose to use my stock of hair, your order is placed in queue the day the order was received.
- I cannot expedite orders between September 1 and December 31. It is not fair to all those who ordered by the deadline date and I am only one person :)
- Providing washed horse hair will put you in the queue first - this means you will receive your order a few days earlier than if you don't wash it.
CUSTOM DESIGN ORDERS
- Custom orders take more time to complete due to research, design process and approval. Custom orders are not available at this time and will be reopened after February 1, 2021.