Hello! I am so glad you are here!
I know I can help you keep that special horse with you, forever and always <3
Please take a look around my shop, read more about me and let me know if I can answer any other questions for you!
How to Order & Ship
- Choose your design - that's the fun part!
- Each individual item will have the amount of hair required, and if tail hair is required or if mane hair can be used. (Please note that tail hair is preferred.)
- Need help with what bracelet size you need or how long an 18 inch necklace is? Read our Jewelry Measurement Guide.
- Order through the website by adding your item to your shopping cart and following the checkout prompts. You do not have to create and account to order! Or you may complete an ORDER FORM and send that along with your hair and payment.
- If ordering through the website, you will be given several options (credit card, money order, check)
- If you prefer to use an order form and send your payment in with your horse hair, you may send a check, money order, or credit card info or I can call you for your card info once your horse hair has arrived.
- Package & Ship your horse's hair
- Secure the thickest part with a rubber band or tie.
- You do not have to wash it but if you do it will bump you up toward the front of my queue.
- Do not braid. If it's already braided, that's ok - send it as is.
- If possible, do not send all the hair you have - just that amount needed for each piece you are ordering.
- Package the hair in paper or plastic bag. If using plastic please leave partially open or cut holes so the air can circulate. Need help cutting your horse's hair? Read our Guide to Cutting Hair.
- Label package with your name, horse's name and contact number.
- Ship using sturdy packaging such as cardboard mailers, boxes or manila or bubble envelopes. Please do NOT ship in a plain paper envelope.
- Shipping address:
- Spirithorse Designs - 12650 N. Beach St. - Suite 114-304 - Keller TX 76244
- Use a method that is traceable, such as USPS Priority, Fed Ex or UPS.
- I will let you know as soon as your package arrives if you are sending in your own horse hair.
- Turn around is usually between 2-3 weeks once the hair is received, unless it's Oct - Dec. For the most up to date turn around you can check HERE.
- If you have any questions at all please contact me at (682) 593-9366 or send me an email.
I look forward to creating THE perfect piece that speaks to you! ~ Angela
P.S. Here are my most frequently asked questions :) Click HERE.